Credit and Collections Analyst
80 Central Street Boxborough, MA 01719
Pay Rate: 25/hr
The Credit and Collections Analyst will serve as the primary customer contact for credit and collections, customer service and cash application functions of an assigned portfolio.
This position will manage the customer base in a positive manner and will help the department reach its cash collection goals.
The Analyst will also be responsible for the credit and collection efforts, as directed by the Manager of Credit and Collections to ensure the proper account coverage across the delinquent portfolio and provide daily feedback on unresolved issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years credit collections experience within an Accounting environment
- Strong general knowledge of the billing and collections process cycles.
- Oracle financial software experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional and positive demeanor
Credit and Collections Financial Analyst - 18674