Credit and Collections Analyst
80 Central Street Boxborough, MA 01719
Opening with our client for a Credit and Collections Analyst.
Pay Rate: 25/hr
In this role, you will serve as the primary customer contact for credit and collections as well as customer service and cash application functions of an assigned portfolio.
This position will manage the customer base in a positive manner and will help the department reach its cash collection goals.
- Make collection calls/emails and follow up to customers within a “customer focused” framework; leading to the resolution of payment issues, by proactive Identification and resolution methods.
- Analyze customer invoices to ensure contract terms and conditions are being followed.
- Provide analysis and feedback to manager explaining variances in customer cash trends.
- Diagnose and correct misapplications within the Oracle Accounting system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years collections experience within an Accounting environment
- General knowledge of the billing and collections process cycles.
- Ability to utilize CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool to help solve issues.
- Oracle software experience preferred (or other multi-company accounting software package)
- Proficiency with Microsoft 2010 Office suite.
- Solid communication skills and excellent customer service focus
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to use solid judgment in changing a customer’s objections into a commitment to pay.
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional and positive demeanor
Credit and Collections Analyst - 19061