846 4th Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Responsibilities of the Crew Chief will include:
- Meet with Project Managers and clients to determine survey needs
- Perform boundary and topographic surveys in the field
- Establish survey project specifications; interpret and apply applicable state and local laws
- Calculate a wide variety of survey data
- Oversee and participate in the preparation of computer generated maps and reports based on survey data
- Maintain accurate records, files and documentation including field notes
- Supervise, develop, and mentor direct reports
Requirements and Background
- 5 years of experience as a Survey Crew Chief.
- PLS or SIT preferred.
- Knowledge of RTK-GPS and total stations required
- Experience performing ALTA/ACSM Land Title, Construction Stakeout, As built, Utility line Route, Topographic, Property and Boundary Surveys is required.
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Ability to travel to field sites as required
- Working knowledge of TDS and Trimble data transfer programs and AutoCAD Civil 3D is a plus.
Crew Chief / Survey Crew Chief - 18681