Customer Order Representative
Bethel, CT 06801 US
- Ensure prompt, accurate order entry, call activity recording, and sales order entry of all aircraft units returned by customer for maintenance.
- Provide rapid, accurate interpretation of customer requirements to the repair technicians via data entry, to ensure conformance to each purchase order work scope instructions and internal protocols.
- Process customer requests as assigned by manager (i.e. certificates, FAA documents, self-audits, shipment pre-alerts, warranty claims, maintenance history, etc.)
- Monitor and expedite internal material orders
- Associate degree or equivalent related experience required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer support experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong communication and organizational skills with detail-oriented focus
- MFG Pro software experience preferred
- Knowledge of Commercial, Government and distribution contracts preferred
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations for repair stations preferred
Customer Order Representative - Federal Aviation - FAA - 26450