Customer Processing Associate
North Berwick, ME 03906 US
In this role you will act as primary customer service agent in processing or responding to basic customer requests, inquiries and/or orders.
- Manage high volume customer orders in a fast-paced environment
- Create reports in Excel
- Work with vendors to obtain information on open orders including delivery dates
- Communicate and work with offshore expediting teams
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of order processing experience
- Must have some basic knowledge of computers.
- Must be able to multi-task and work efficiently in a high volume order environment
- Excellent communication (telephone and email) and listening skills
Order Processing Associate - 25913