Customer Service - Order Processing
889 Valley Park Drive Shakopee, MN 55379
Opening with our client for a Customer Service Specialist with a focus on order processing and product shipping for import and export products.
The ideal candidate will have prior experince working with custom tariffs.
In this role, you will perform customer service related order processing for products and dispenser equipment.
- Prepare and process all product order information necessary for the packaging, shipping, billing, pricing and accurate assignment of sales credit for package orders.
- Analyze material availability, customer needs and delivery capability to determine the best possible shipping date consistent with company policy and customer needs.
- Identify, expedite, and inform field sales personnel of delayed orders and revised promise dates as required.
- Responsible for promptly determining the status of any open order or tracing of shipped orders as requested.
- Prior experience in customer service or similar order processing role
- Familiarity with customs tariffs a plus
- Ability to multitask, build relationships, and work independently.
- Organized, detail oriented and ability to manage time
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
Customer Service - Order Processing - Customs Tariffs - 19069