Customer Service Accounts Manager
Meadowbrook Rd Toccoa, GA 30577
- Manage the customer relationship and daily interactions.
- Implement, lead, or support customer action calls, customer visits, complaint resolution, etc.
- Develop an internal support plan to meet all customer performance expectations and requirements.
- Manage all performance measurements to optimize the customer’s perceptions.
- Conduct necessary analysis to understand market and customer trends.
- Maintain knowledge to navigate and manage customer websites and web based portals to assure the most efficient processes are deployed to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate and manage changes in customer demand to ensure accurate flow down in support of on time delivery and sales, inventory, and operations planning (SIOP) initiatives.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in Customer Service, Sales, or related field
- Knowledge of process and continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Judgment, logic, resourcefulness and creativity
- Team leadership skills
- Basic market analysis tools and techniques
- Computer literate with competency in Microsoft Office programs and web maintenance systems