Customer Service Representative
95 Christopher Columbus Drive Jersey City, NJ 07302
Pay Rate: 15/hr
In this role, you will provide quality customer service and support to financial services customers on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Processing, balancing, settling and servicing all types of security transactions.
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance as necessary.
- Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts and statements.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies
- Enters information into computerized database.
- Communicates any problems or issues to management.
- High school diploma required
- 0 to 1 years experience in customer service
- Basic PC skills and data entry experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer service, interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize within a high-pressure, high volume call environment