Customer Service Representative
760 Moore Road King of Prussia, PA 19406
Must be available to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 11 am - 1 am, including one weekend day per work week schedule.
Provide superior customer service by responding to customers financial service-related inquiries.
2 WEEKS UP FRONT TRAINING PROVIDED
Training Schedule will be Mon-Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Responds to customer financial service-related inquiries via phone and email
- Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts and statements.
- Helps resolve complicated customer complaints.
- Coordinates and expedites customer inquiries to other departments for resolution.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 6 months+ customer service experience (experience taking customer calls by phone)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Basic PC skills and data entry experience with accuracy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) proficiency would be a plus
Customer Service Representative - 17680