Customer Service Representative
760 Moore Road King of Prussia, PA 19406
Customer Service Representative opening with our corporate financial services client.
Provide superior customer service by responding to customers financial service-related inquiries.
UP FRONT TRAINING PROVIDED
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK MID/SWING SHIFT (BETWEEN HOURS OF 11 AM - 1 AM INCLUDING ONE WEEKEND DAY)
- Responds to customer financial service-related inquiries via phone and email
- Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts and statements.
- Helps resolve complicated customer complaints.
- Coordinates and expedites customer inquiries to other departments for resolution.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 6 months+ customer service experience (experience taking customer calls by phone)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Basic PC skills and data entry experience with accuracy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Customer Service Representative - 19337