Customer Service Representative
3000 Ericsson Drive Ste 100 Warrendale, PA 15086
Bilingual Customer Service Reps also encouraged to apply!
You are responsible for providing world-class service to patients in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner.
Pay Rate: 14/hr
- At least 6 months work experience
- Retail customer service or call center experience preferred
- Data entry skills; Good documentation skills
- Good computer skills; Proficiency with Outlook and Excel
- Solid telephone and communication skills
- Ability to make decisions and resolve issues.
- Detail-oriented; Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good attendance in previous positions; Reliable
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule for peak call times
- Must be able to work overtime as required
Customer Service Representative - Pharmacy CSR - 18713