Customer Service Representative
Worcester, MA 01608
Provide superior customer service by responding to customers financial service-related inquiries.
Pay Rate: 16/hr
- Responds to customer financial service-related inquiries via phone and email
- Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts and statements.
- Helps resolve complicated customer complaints.
- Coordinates and expedites customer inquiries to other departments for resolution.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 6 months+ customer service experience (experience taking customer calls by phone)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
MUST PASS DRUG AND BACKGROUND CHECK!!
Customer Service Representative - 18457