240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
Our financial services client is looking for a Data Analyst.
In this role, your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, delivering business process and product insights and reporting results to executive management teams.
Data analysis and recommendations will be used to create target operating models, recommend direction on system and app features and predict and track benefits realization.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Review of business, client, product and operational data; Pull information together to assess business models and provide recommendations and regular production of measurements in support of a large enterprise program.
- Build relationship with owners of business process data and secure commitment to provide.
- Assist in building and maintaining the measurements needed to justify ongoing investment into business model change.
- Ad-hoc analysis using state of the art technology and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Financial services experience highly preferred
- Hands on SQL knowledge
- Advanced Excel, Business Intelligence and Business Process Analysis expertise required.
- Reporting & Metrics Prodution & Data Science background and experience preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma / Business Process Analysis experience also preferred.
- Ability to complete data mining and analytical representation of data
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Data Analyst - 19089