240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
Our financial services client is looking for a Data Analyst with a proven track record of working in the finance industry, with knowledge of financial terminology and data cataloging, governance and data warehousing.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Review of business, client, product and operational data; Pull information together to assess business models and provide recommendations and regular production of measurements in support of a large enterprise program.
- Build relationship with owners of business process data and secure commitment to provide.
- Assist in building and maintaining the measurements needed to justify ongoing investment into business model change.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years data analysis experience including working with financial data with solid knowledge of financial terminology and applying it to data cataloging, data governance and data warehousing.
- Ability to complete data mining and analytical representation of data
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Data Analyst - 19299