Pittsburgh, PA 15222 US
Opening with our client for a Operations Data Analyst for a role focus on data visualization and reporting tools such as Power BI and Tableau. Hybrid schedule in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Synthesize and analyze data from internal and external data sources.
- Play a key role in performing qualitative and quantitative data analysis, synthesizing results and communicating understandable and actionable recommendations.
- Develop analysis of strategic business problems and present analysis and recommendations back to cross functional teams
- Form strong relationships, builds internal advocacy, and collaborate across the organization.
- Creates dashboards and one-time analyses to support decision making within the business.
- Generates insights so that the businesses can clearly understand the quantified value.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, or equivalent Analytical/Technical Background
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in data analysis
- Comfortable with large data sources, working in visualization and reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau or similar tools.
- Comfortable combining multiple data sources and basic SQL knowledge.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills