Data Compliance Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Data Compliance Analyst opening with our client.
Our client is seeking a bright, motivated individual who can contribute to a growing team of professionals. If you have a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills along with knowledge of SQL queries, you are encouraged to apply.
In this role, you will support the Legal Department in performing functions related to data visualization, analysis, and analytics.
- Conduct data intensive investigations
- Draft data queries
- Analyze trends within data and information systems
- Identify potential violations of compliance or contractual obligations
- Analyze how to use data for investigation purposes.
- Act as technical liaison between compliance group and business owners
- Implement process improvements to improve reporting and analytical efficiency.
- Create reports and PowerPoint presentations based upon data analysis and present data as requested
- Develop and maintain decision support tools/systems to assist management in making decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Mathematics or other related area
- At least 4 years experience in data and information analysis
- Strong knowledge of SQL queries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to take ownership and learn new concepts rapidly
- Solid communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
Data Compliance Analyst - 18798