3202 Latham Dr Madison, WI 53713
Pay Rate: 21/hr
Long term contract / possible direct hire opportunity
Recent graduates / entry level candidates with technical mindset and intermediate to advanced level Excel skills encouraged to apply.
In this role, you will be responsible for tracking, scheduling, coordination, documentation, and requirements of eCommerce integrated account project assignments.
- Facilitates customer eCommerce implementation projects, including online catalog, hosted e-Catalogs, market sites and exchanges and direct XML customer connections.
- Maintains complete ownership of each implementation from start to completion,
- Coordinates demonstration of website functionality and training
- Helps business team respond to customer RFPs by providing answers and expertise related to eCommerce capabilities.
- Coordinates set up and maintenance of accounts between eCommerce, liaison, and 3rd party procurement systems
- Company-wide administration of Ariba and other third party procurement systems
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Entry level experience; Technical mindset
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Comfortable navigating websites and processing large amounts of data.
- Strong administrative, communication and organization skills.
Data Coordinator - eCommerce Implementation - 18895