Data Entry Clerk
95 Christopher Columbus Drive Jersey City, NJ 07302
Jersey City, NJ
Pay Rate: 16-17/hr
Serve as primary contact and facilitator of client support and questions.
- Utilize designated/centralized tools and systems of record to capture and coordinate all client inquiries.
- Partner with internal groups to ensure delivery of service level agreements and client expectations.
- Apply a client-focused approach when working through breaks in processes or deliverables and escalate appropriately when needed.
- Analyze, research and respond to telephone and email inquiries.
- Maintain tracking information and communicate with clients via email and phone throughout the cycle of their loans/pools/certification process.
- Meet all production and quality goals.
- 25-40 hours per week
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5 years' experience in financial services industry / brokerage firm
- Client service experience within a brokerage firm, broad operational experience within a brokerage firm and being able to work in a support role for a team.
- Knowledge of residential mortgage loan documents and GSE requirements for Document Custodians a plus.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment when making decisions to resolve inquiries and meet production and turnaround standards.
- Strong PC skills; Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and work in a fast paced environment.
Data Entry / Brokerage Client Services Associate - 16992