Data Entry Clerk
500 Ross Street Pittsburgh, PA 15262
Pay Rate: 16/hr
Hours for this opening are: 10 am - 6 pm (Monday thru Friday)
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for entering information from a variety of sources into a computer database. Must meet standards for production volume, accuracy, and completeness.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (Associate Degree required)
- 3+ years data entry experience
- Financial data processing experience preferred
- Excellent data entry skills; 10 key as well as entering data into a free text form (new account forms, names, address, etc).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Good listening skills and ability to take direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a team environment
Data Entry Clerk - 17748