Data Integration Specialist
Pittsburgh, NC 15120
The ideal candidate will have a degree and solid background in healthcare informatics.
Job Duties will include:
- Utilize SQL and other data processing technology to research and investigate client data requirements
- Interpret quality data in relation to requirements for various regulatory programs
- Complete clinical data investigations in relation to regulatory program and measure specifications
- Develop project and resource plans to complete interface development in a timely manner while balancing multiple data driven initiatives.
- Deliver assessment findings and feedback to project teams.
- Identify tasks on projects, set timeline for assigned tasks and maintain status of the tasks within the project management system.
- Streamline analysis processes through automation and improved design
- Bachelor’s Degree required in healthcare informatics, business, industrial engineering with health focus, or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in Data Interface or Integration experience
- Experience with business analytics, preferably in the health care industry
- Experience with healthcare quality measures including eCQMs and EHR data standards including CCDA/QRDA
- Internally motivated; takes ownership and accountability for own work; willing to see issues through to resolution
Data Integration Specialist - 17327