Data Processing Clerk
Sumter, SC 29154 US
- Act as liaison between the production lines and front office
- Provide updates, paperwork, and gathering information.
- Work with engineering team, production floor, and purchasing for ETAs of materials, rescheduling orders, cancelling and placing holds as needed along with processing ship shorts.
- Gather information to update data trackers and run basic reports, as needed.
- Partner with the Customer Service Representatives to help the team with multiple tasks, including answering emails.
- Associate degree in business administration, office administration preferred
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in customer service or order management
- Basic data analysis and invoicing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to learn quickly and can handle a changing environment with ability to multitask and shift priorities as needed
- Ability to remain calm and effective during stressful situations.
Data Processing Support - 26417