W126N7250 Flint Drive Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Long term contract (2 years+) for a Data Scientist with our industrial client to work within their research and development group.
Pay Rate: 70-75/hr
- Develop and apply cutting-edge machine learning, data analytics, AI and optimization algorithms to create new intelligent devices, solutions and services for industrial applications
- Develop and deploy data analytics solutions on big data and cloud platforms.
- Evaluate and analyze new tools and recommend data strategy changes as needed
- Master’s Degree (PhD degree preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Foundational understanding of advanced machine learning and data analytics techniques such as deep learning, boosting, random forests, SVMs with strong mathematical understanding of the algorithms.
- Ability to prototype data analytics algorithms and apply them to create solutions to problems in a variety of domains
- Matlab, Python, R, Weka
- Experience working with big data and cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, Oracle, Hadoop, Spark highly desired
Data Scientist - 18385