Data Warehouse Manager
1019 Rt 519 Eighty Four, PA 15330
In this role, the Data Warehouse Manager is responsible for supporting the data and business intelligence needs of teams internally and in the field. The successful candidate will ensure that stakeholders have the information and reporting tools needed to support business process. The Data Warehouse Manager will also help support the strategic direction of the enterprise data warehouse, including the long-range planning, staffing, and technical architecture.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related field
- 3+ years of data warehouse development and design
- Experience with SQL development
- Hands-on experience with both relational and dimensional databases.
- Proficiency with enterprise Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, MicroStrategy, etc.) building dashboards and data architecture.
- Experience effectively managing third party and vendor relationships and service levels.
- Ability to prioritize and lead team to meet goals.
- Expertise with staff development, coaching, and mentoring
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Experience leading implementation of business intelligence applications that deliver business decision making capabilities.
Data Warehouse Manager - 17014