2121 Main Street Wheeling, WV 26003
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent level of work experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in database administration role
- SQL Database Administration experience
- Experience with Enterprise Applications
- Knowledge of Network, Server, and Desktop Operating Systems
- Working technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting
- database servers.
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is required.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is required.
Database Administrator (DBA) - 17994