Derivatives Operations Specialist
240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
Opening with our client for a Derivatives Operations Specialist.
The position will work directly with Traders, Sales and various Back Office teams to provide daily support for reporting and understanding P&L, risk and trade capture. In addition, he or she will be given various ad-hoc projects to work on due to Derivative’s dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in a derivatives trade support or middle office role with 5-8 years’ work experience.
- Prepare, provide and understand Greeks P&L (Delta, Gamma, and Vega etc.) reports to Derivatives Traders.
- Run and understand portfolio analytic reports for risk purposes to provide to Trading.
- Mark interest rate curves at the EOD and other market data related activities for pricing (interest rate yield curves, volatility surfaces, security static data maintenance).
- Monitor trading activity on execution platforms and ensure that it STP’s to source system.
- Perform any OTC or listed trade capture as needed.
- Participate in any UAT testing, upgrades or conversions for all ecommerce, post-execution platforms, and vendor related technology.
- Run through various Quant models to produce risk and P&L for Trading.
- Perform P&L investigations on trade activity where there are discrepancies in Cash Flows, Trade Capture, and Market Data in which analysis is provided to internal or external clients as needed.
- 5 to 8 years experience in similar role in derivatives trading or middle office operations.
- Experience using the following systems is a plus: Summit, WSS, Murex, Broadway, Tradeweb, Bloomberg, Reuters, Markitwire, Fix Flyer, CFOX, Excel
Derivatives Operations Specialist - 19503