Derivatives Operations Specialist
11486 Corporate Boulevard Orlando, FL 32817
In this role, you will be the primary daily contact for all clients and investment managers trading derivative products.
You will provide professional support through timely and accurate processing of derivative cash and trade instructions, and perform activities such as exchange-traded and OTC derivatives for futures, currency forwards (foreign exchange), options and swaps.
Duties will include:
- Calculate the daily gain/loss on futures contracts (market- to-market)
- Analyze when collateral is required for option trades,
- Reconcile currency balances required for net forward settlement
- Validate instructions and conduct research to obtain all information required to post the transactions to the custody and accounting systems
- Bachelor's Degree required, in any field
- Open to all levels of experience
- Financial and accounting education, training or background preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience
- VBA, Python or coding experience would be a plus
- Ability to problem solve complex issues
Derivatives Operations Specialist - 17628