Derivatives Operations Specialist
11486 Corporate Boulevard Orlando, FL 32817
Pay Rate: 25-27/hr
Contract to possible permanent hire opportunity.
Open to candidates with a few years of experience to candidates who are subject matter experts in derivatives trading.
In this role, you will be the primary daily contact for all clients and investment managers trading derivative products.
You will provide professional support through timely and accurate processing of derivative cash and trade instructions, and perform activities such as exchange-traded and OTC derivatives for futures, currency forwards (foreign exchange), options and swaps.
Duties will include:
- Calculate the daily gain/loss on futures contracts (market- to-market)
- Analyze when collateral is required for option trades,
- Reconcile currency balances required for net forward settlement
- Validate instructions and conduct research to obtain all information required to post the transactions to the custody and accounting systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Some derivatives experience or related financial services experience (a few years to 10 or more years of experience)
- Microsoft Excel experience
Derivatives Operations Specialist - 18245