Derivatives Operations Specialist
500 Grant Street Pittsburgh , PA 15258
Opening with our client for a Derivatives Operations Specialist for an opening in a Foreign Exchange Operations middle office.
Pay Rate: 18/hr
For this role, you will be the primary daily contact for all clients and investment managers trading derivative products
- Perform activities such as exchange-traded and OTC derivatives for futures, currency forwards (foreign exchange), options and swaps.
- Calculate the daily gain/loss on futures contracts (market- to-market)
- Analyze when collateral is required for option trades
- Reconcile currency balances required for net forward settlement
- Validate instructions and conduct research to obtain all information required to post the transactions to the custody and accounting systems,
- Monitoring/posting activity related to derivative collateral holdings, including income collection, P&I and maturities
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with entry level or internship experience in finance
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Solid communication skills
Derivatives Operations Specialist - 20985