300 S East Avenue Jackson, MI 49203
In this role, you will support new product development and in-service product transition for aerospace platforms. You will work with product engineers, manufacturing engineers, program managers, and quality engineers to develop requirements, detail component and assembly design, qualification test procedures, and technical documentation to qualify, manufacture, and ship product.
You will be a member of a cross-functional team and will ensure technical design rigor through the development life-cycle including requirements compliance, drawing review and testing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- 3+ years design engineering experience
- ITAR Compliant
- Solid modeling experience (CATIA V5 a Plus)
- Testing/laboratory experience
- Aerospace industry experience, familiarity with development process and specifications a strong plus
- Experience with hydraulic/fuel components including hoses, fittings, etc.
- Technical writing skills
Design Engineer - Mechanical - Aerospace - 17491