Monongahela, PA 15063 US
The ideal candidate will have a BS degree in mechanical or chemical engineering and at least 3 years of design engineering experience, preferably in the combustion, furnace, or metals industry.
- Design made to order combustion equipment for manufacturing.
- Ensure technical specifications are met throughout the design, manufacturing, and installation processes.
- Check manufacturing drawings to ensure the equipment will meet its functional requirements.
- Provide technical support for combustion systems
- Prepare engineering documents for customer submittal.
- Update and maintain product and job records as required.
- BS degree in mechanical engineering or related field preferred
- 3+ years’ of design engineering experience
- Combustion, furnace, or metals industry experience highly preferred
- Able to accurately interpret technical specifications and engineering drawings
- Good communication and presentation skills
Combustion Design Engineer - 26382