Deskside Support Technician
250 Park West Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Pay Rate: 20-25/hr
In this role,, you will provide deskside and remote support as needed for help with installation, upgrades and troubleshooting of hardware and software systems.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience providing end-user support on desk tops, laptops, and thin client computers.
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining local area networking hardware.
- PC Technology such as:
- Office 365 (Outlook, One Drive, etc.)
- Windows 10
- Windows 2008/2012 Server and Active Directory
- Solid client-facing and interpersonal skills
Help Desk - Deskside Support Technician - Technical Support - 18446