Desktop Support Analyst
77 Hot Metal St Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Desktop Support Analyst opening with our local client.
Pay Rate: 18-21/hr
Our client has opening for a Desktop Support Analyst with 3 or more years of experience providing technical support for PCs along with solid interpersonal and professional skills for interacting with employees and managers at all levels.
This role include working on a project to refresh PC computers company-wide.
- Working on a PC refresh project (updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10)
- Install new PCs, laptops and printers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Track and inventory old equipment
- Troubleshoot hardware and software for employees at all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years desktop support experience in an Ethernet-networked, business environment
- Working knowledge of MAC OSX systems
- 2+ years of direct user support experience with Windows (XP and Windows 7) and Microsoft Office products, in particular versions 2010 and 2013
- Experience in basic troubleshooting and end-user support of Audio Visual equipment and VC (Video Conferencing) a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
Desktop Support Analyst - 18470