Desktop Support Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA 15203 US
Desktop Support Analyst opening with our local client located on the South Side area of Pittsburgh, PA.
Our client has a short-term contract role (3 to 6 months) for a Desktop Support Analyst with 1 or more years of experience providing technical support for PCs along with solid interpersonal and professional skills for interacting with employees and managers at all levels.
This role include working on a project to refresh PC computers company-wide.
- Working on a PC refresh project (updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10)
- Install new PCs, laptops and printers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Track and inventory old equipment
- Troubleshoot hardware and software for employees at all levels
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least 1 year of desktop technical support experience
- Hands-on experience with Windows setup, installation and support PCs, laptops and printers
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and client-facing skills at all levels, providing in-person and remote support
Desktop Support Analyst - PC Refresh - 25885