336 4th Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Looking for a DevOps Engineer with a solid understanding of CI/CD methodologies.
In this role, you will participate in the development of processes and software to configure, maintain and manage cloud infrastructure and deployments in Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer/Solutions Architect or MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure preferred
- ????3+ years of experience managing the Linux OS/ Windows OS in a systems administration role.
- Strong AWS/Azure and general TCP/IP networking skills. Able to design and implement complex networks as required.
- Technical expertise:
- Powershell, Java, Scala, Python
- ????Git, Maven, Jenkins/Hudson
- Azure/AWS networking (VPC, VPN, security)
- AppDynamics or AWS CloudWatch
- bash, csh, zsh, Powershell or other shell environments
- Services Oriented Architectures
- Experience in private key cryptography related to SSL, HTTPS.
DevOps Engineer - CI - CD - AWS Architect - 18387