Digital Content Specialist
1121 Highway 74 So. Peachtree City, GA 30269
The Digital Content Specialist will collaborate with marketing, product brand and design teams to manage and coordinate website content.
- Support Web Content Managers with content needs, filters, tagging, taxonomy, Product Manager collaboration, product data clean up and discontinuances.
- Assist with website updates using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Manage AEM documentation, digital email shared database, Jira support tickets and Usabilla feedback
- Participate in Dev, Q/A, UAT and production testing/coordination and content migrations.
- Assist with digital tools support and requests
- Generate weekly reports and attend meetings as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Marketing, or related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Intermediate Excel proficiency required.
- Project management skills to include effective communications, planning, time management, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Performance driven and results oriented; takes initiative and demonstrates follow through.
- 1 to 2 years related experience developing and managing digital/web content
Digital Content Specialist - 18885