Digital Marketing and Leads Management Specialist (part - time)
100 Park Avenue Florham Park, NJ 07932
This Digital Marketing and Leads Management Specialist is a hybrid marketing & sales position responsible for managing digital website, marketing automation and leads nurturing process.
- Lead content management, customer engagement and continuous improvement of digital website
- Develop and execute nurturing campaigns for new product and concept launches.
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Work with marketing and communication team to increase traffic to the website.
- Measure promotional effectiveness, engagement, automated response, leads collection and moving leads through the various life cycle stages
- Provide support to business development team by creating & executing various prospecting, and lead/customer nurturing campaigns, as well as establishing process for executing on leads
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing for customer outreach
- Create reports and analytics to reviews effectiveness of digital marketing projects
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2-3 year of digital marketing and analytics experience required
- Personal care or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry experience is preferred
- Experience with marketing automation tools like Pardot and Marketo is preferred
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience is preferred
- Must be able to organize, manipulate and analyze data
Digital Marketing and Leads Management Specialist - 17323