Director of Technology Training
2121 Main Street Wheeling, WV 26003
Full-time, direct hire opportunity with our client in Wheeling, WV for a Directory of Technology Training.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall vision, strategy, planning, communication and execution of information technology related training for lawyers and staff.
You will provide leadership and professional development to information technology training staff.
As the Director of Technology Training, responsibilities will include:
- Participating in software selection
- Establishing training strategies and timelines
- Developing, communicating, and delivering training
- Developing end user documentation
- Work with internal teams to better identify true practice specific and client delivery needs in the use of technology.
- Secure necessary resources for education tools and training through budgeting, working with consultants and conducting ROI analysis on existing tools and programs.
- Evaluate and purchase courseware packages, and support development of appropriate courseware tools.
Requirements, Background and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced Degree preferred
- 10+ years training experience; At least 5 years of training program management experience
- Experience with e-learning development, curriculum design, training methodologies and online education.
- Experience administering Learning Management Systems
- Training and development experience within the legal services preferred.
- Superb communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience managing direct reports
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Directory of Technology Training - 17303