Document Control Associate
183 Industry Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Temporary to full-time hire opportunity for a Document Control Associate.
Pay Rate: 14-16/hr
The ideal candidate will have experience in document and quality control and well as mortgage industry experience.
In this role, you will support a large-scale document production operation with quality assurance duties which will include:
- Perform quality assurance review for documents and production tasks and document results
- Maintain and update official training materials, procedures and job aids
- Ensure Compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations
- Field process and document-related questions from the team and communicate process updates
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- At least 1 year document quality control experience preferred
- Experience in mortgage, project implementation, training and policy and procedure writing and management reporting a plus.
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office
- Solid communication and critical thinking skills
Document Control Associate - 19361