Greensburg, PA 15601
Opening with our client for a Drafting Detailer.
Pay Rate: 19-25/hr
In this drafting role, you will create basic to complex product layouts, 3D parametric models and 3D drawing models for engineering projects.
- Analyzes design specifications, requisitions, supplier prints, and unit layout drawings to identify the requirements of drawings.
- Create complex detailed drawings (such as castings, bearing housings, rotors, conduit arrangements, turbine assemblies, etc,).
- Create new or revised manufacturing and customer drawings from graphic references such as drawings, layouts, 3D models, sketches, marked-up prints, etc. and by adding details such as dimensions, tolerances, finishes, fits, notes, parts lists, etc.; and by using explicit drafting procedures and references.
- Interpret, create and/or revise bills of material.
- Review the accuracy of drawings created by CAD or manual procedures,
- Associate degree in specialized drafting technology plus 2 years professional drafting experience
- AutoCAD and Inventor 2 knowledge including 3D modeling experience
- Experience working within manufacturing
- Ability to read and interpret project specifications
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work under general supervision; close attention to detail.
- Experience with Inventor Piping, Inventor Content Center, parametric modeling and general computer programming preferred.
Drafting Detailer - 19133