168 Georgetown Road Bridgeville, PA 15317
Full-time, direct hire opening with our client for an ERP Analyst.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for day to day management of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System as well as the related database servers.
This includes all development and enhancements required to support the organization, the quality of information and reporting from the system as well as ensuring the availability of information to optimize manufacturing decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science
- 5+ years of relevant ERP experience (in manufacturing preferred)
- Experience with Syteline ERP manufacturing software preferred
- Track-record of successful manufacturing ERP/systems implementations.
- Microsoft SQL Server Certification (MCSE) preferred
- Experience with Infor Product Configurator preferred
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle processes
- Knowledge of Business Analysis processes and Business Information Systems
ERP Analyst - 18976