Electrical Design Engineer
Thorn Hill Industrial Park Warrendale, PA 15086
Perform engineering and project management activities for design development, application, customer order design, manufacture, assembly, test, installation, and servicing of power supply division products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 7 years’ of experience in a design engineering capacity, or equivalent education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of UPSD products, switchgear, transformers, and battery systems.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to read, understand and create technical drawings and materials.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Advanced computer skills, with emphasis on MS Office products, CAD and engineering analysis software.
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestically and internationally.
Electrical Design Engineer - 17325