Canonsburg, PA 15317 US
The ideal candidate for this role will have an Associate degree and 15 to 20+ years of electrical drafting and design experience with excellent customer facing skills.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Serves as electrical designer with autonomy for project-related tasks and as a designated client contact.
- Takes ownership of the electrical scope of work from proposal through construction.
- Responsible for successfully completing projects, including schedule, budget, and profitability.
- Associate degree or higher in related area
- 15 to 20+ years of electrical drafting and design experience
- Inventor and AutoCAD knowledge
- 3D experience design preferred.
- Leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and customer-facing skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Electrical Designer - Group Leader - Project Lead - 26378