150 Technology Drive Washington, PA 15301
Contract with potential for direct hire opening with our engineering client for an Electrical Designer.
Pay Rate: 30-40/hr
Looking for someone with background in electrical design for grounding, lighting, conduit and cable schedules and cable tray.
Additional qualifications and experience should include:
- Associate Degree
- Proficiency with AutoCAD including knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD 3D a plus
- Detailed knowledge of electrical plans (A/G and U/G), conduit details, wiring schematics, one-lines, loop drawings, panel design, and instrument installation details.
- Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- Ability to organize projects and manage deadlines
- Strong attention to design detail, in regards to specifications, codes and other regulatory standards
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Electrical Designer - 18765