100 Global View Drive warrendale, PA 15068
Contract to Possible Direct Hire Opportunity!
Pay Rate: 17-21/hr
- Create accurate, detailed technical plans for electrical systems using computer-aided design programs to convert specifications and design information from engineers into schematics and blueprints
- Supervise installation of electrical equipment along with repair of equipment and wiring.
- Draft technical details and create visual guidelines for construction purposes.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Program drawings into automated manufacturing systems.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate Degree in drafting or CAD
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of electrical circuitry and design
???????Electrical Drafter - 17393