Electrical Engineer - HMI Controls
100 Sandusky Street Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Pay Rate: 20-26/hr
- Design and test HMI's
- Develops and evaluates alternative system solutions that meet stated requirements.
- Interacts with customers to gain an understanding of the business environment. Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned work.
- Perform on-site field installations
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's or Associate Degree
- PLC and HMI programming experience
- Hands-on mechanical and electrical aptitude to understand and troubleshoot the machinery
- Experience in WinCC, Rockwell Factory Talk or Wonderware
- Proven experience developing multiple screens
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to travel up to 30 %
Electrical Engineer - HIM Controls Programming - 16419