Cranberry Township, PA 16066
We have an opening with our client for an Electrical Engineering Project Manager. Looking for a highly motivated self-starter with proven ability to drive results.
Interested candidates need to have a Bachelor's Degree or higher and a minimum of 10 years of technical engineering experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of new product development and modification of existing products.
Essential Duties will include:
- Plan and execute electro-mechanical equipment projects involving new equipment, equipment upgrades and facility improvements. Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Lead process improvement projects to achieve improved productivity, quality and waste.
- Use performance metrics and analysis to identify areas for improvement.
- Work with production, maintenance and plant management to develop project plans that will improve plant efficiency and performance.
- Actively utilize suppliers, vendors and contractors to support initiatives described above.
- Provide supervision, training and support for maintenance department employees.
- Work with production departments to prioritize preventative maintenance activities, repairs, and equipment upgrades.
Requirements of the Project Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- At least 10 years technical engineering experience in the field
- 5 or more years project management experience
- Experience and knowledge of electromechanical products preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) as required
Electrical Engineering Project Manager - Engineering Manager - 18479