168 Georgetown Road Pittsburgh, PA 15317
This position is for Night Shift (8:30 pm - 7:00 am).
In this role, the Electrical Engineer provides engineering support for the commercialization, application, and customization of all electrical products for Night Shift operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology, Electrical or Mechanical preferred
- 3+ years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced Inventor and Autodesk VAULT knowledge
- National Electric Code familiarity and knowledge of national and international electrical standards.
- ERP system experience (Syteline preferred)
- Exceptional organizational, time management and communication skills
Electrical Engineer - Night Shift - 17065