Pittsburgh, PA 15120 US
Are you an accomplished Electrical Engineer with a passion for innovation and a keen eye for detail? Are you looking for an exciting contract opportunity that allows you to work remotely from anywhere in the USA? If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a long term contract role. Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time to office locations and client sites.
- Develop one-line diagrams and electrical power distribution layouts.
- Specify electrical equipment and components for various projects.
- Prepare comprehensive design packages, including detailed schematics and documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
- Work with Motor Control Centers (MCCs), switchgears, and various electrical systems.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on electrical design projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- U.S. Professional engineering license (PE) (USA)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in electrical power design and engineering.
- Proficiency in creating one-line diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Strong background in specifying electrical equipment and components.
- Familiarity with Motor Control Centers (MCCs) and switchgears.
- Experience working with electrical systems ranging from 480V to medium voltage.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively in a remote work environment.
- Prior water/wastewater industry experience preferred
Electrical Engineer - 26484