Thorn Hill Industrial Park Warrendale, PA 15086
In this role, you will develop software interfaces for use with electrical distribution systems. You will provide technical support to customers and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering along with 3+ years’ experience with systems engineering software and human machine interfaces, or equivalent education and experience.
- Knowledge of power distribution or UPS systems
- Knowledge of IP-based networks.
- Team player; Ability to support multiple projects
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- CAD software knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Electrical Engineer - Software Engineer - 17326