100 Global View Dr Warrendale, PA 15068
Pay Rate: 35+/hr
- Design functional electrical systems through the development and testing of components
- Research and design components for electrical equipment and systems
- Plan drawing issues and transmittals to meet project schedules.
- Help with estimating and proposal work.
- Troubleshoot to solve unforeseen problems with product design or implementation
- Participate in training to improve skill set and develop abilities for advancement.
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or similar field
- Previous work experience in electrical engineering or related position
- Advanced AutoCAD software knowledge
- Thorough understanding of electronic systems and component materials
- Knowledge of National Electric Code (NEC) and international standards (IEC)
- High attention to detail with a desire for excellence